SOLIDWORKS Inspection Standard
Designers and quality inspectors can virtually eliminate human errors and ensure parts are within specifications by automating the creation of inspection data sheets, reports and balloons on engineering drawings.
- Automate the creation of ballooned inspection drawings, First Article Inspection (FAI) inspection sheets and inspection reports
- Reduce the time needed to create inspection documentation by up to 90%
- Save time and reduce input errors by eliminating repetitive and manual processes
- Improve quality and reduce time-to-market
- Compare drawing revisions to quickly identify changes
- Export finished ballooned drawings to PDF and Inspection sheets to Microsoft Excel using standard templates such as AS9201 or PPAP forms
- Leverage existing 2D legacy data in PDF or TIFF format using the SOLIDWORKS Inspection stand-alone version
- Create inspection documentation directly from your SOLIDWORKS drawings with the integrated SOLIDWORKS Inspection add-in version
Want even more robust functionality?
SOLIDWORKS Inspection Professional
Professional gives you all of the Standard features, plus the ability to record inspection measurements and import CMM results.
Which SOLIDWORKS Inspection package is right for you? Let us help you decide.