MySolidWorks eCourses are complete courses converted from the SOLIDWORKS instructor-led training manuals into self-paced eLearning. These courses employ professional-quality design, guided practice, offline exercises, and highly interactive content. eCourses are hosted on http://my.solidworks.com/training, but can only be purchased through your Value-Added Reseller (VAR). These eCourses will be self-paced to the learner can complete at their own pace on their own time.
Here are the highlights:
- Access the eLearning modules through your web browser - local SOLIDWORKS installation not required
- Move through the video material at your own pace - if you need to take a break, pick up where you left off
- Interactive simulation of the software is included - practice what you just learned without leaving the web browser!
- Work through the included offline excercises for further practice (local installation of SOLIDWORKS required)
- Access the course as much as you like for 3 months.
Here are the classes that are currently available. Click on each eCourse to see the course sample and overview.
- Creating Animations Using SOLIDWORKS
- Flow Simulation
- Mold Design Using SOLIDWORKS
- Routing: Piping & Tubing
- Sheet Metal
- SOLIDWORKS API Fundamentals
- Surface Modeling
MySolidWorks Learning consists of hundreds of online, self-paced training lessons that have been developed by SOLIDWORKS experts. Organized as individual learning modules for novices, professionals and every level of SOLIDWORKS users in between. Each learning module consists of clearly presented explanations, videos and quizzes that allow you to learn at your own pace.
Take advantage of the value-added benefits of MySolidWorks.
|Content||Get the best answer to your questions about SOLIDWORKS from across the SOLIDWORKS community and support resources.|||||||
|Support||Access and search Knowledge Base solutions, Software Performance Reports (SPRs), online help, and more|||||||
|My Reseller||Stay connected with your reseller - technical content at your fingertips.|||||
|Manufacturer Network||Access a worldwide network of manufacturer to help bring your designs to life.|||||
|Online Training||Learn SOLIDWORKS on your own schedule, at your own pace - anytime, anywhere, on any device.||320+ Videos||600+ Videos||1000+ Videos|
|Access the Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate (CSWA) preparation course.|||||
|Take CSWP, CSWE, and CSWPA (Drawing Tools, Mold Tools, Sheetmetal, Surfacing, Weldments) Preparation courses.|||
|Pricing||Free||Included with Active SOLIDWORKS Subscription||Annual Subscription per user*|
Wondering which MySolidWorks package is best for you? Let us help you decide. Contact us
Looking for a simple, easy, yet highly effective way to learn more about SOLIDWORKS software? SolidProfessor is a SOLIDWORKS Solution Partner that has developed the industry’s best self-paced multimedia training program for users of SOLIDWORKS software. Take advantage of the benefits of the online e-learning experience. Speed up when you comprehend the content that is being presented, slow down or even repeat sections as needed for greater understanding. Gain a high level of proficiency in SOLIDWORKS at your own pace, on your schedule. Choose from three different self-paced training packages that include:
- SolidProfessor Standard – This package covers the basics of every aspect of design using SOLIDWORKS. Learn how to create parts, assemblies and drawings, from simple to complex, using standard and advanced tools and techniques. Acquire the knowledge and skills you need to increase your speed and take you to the next level of proficiency. The cost is only $400.
- SolidProfessor Professional – Professional users will learn how to overcome the most complex design challenges using SOLIDWORKS software. Covering over 25 hours of advanced content, even experienced professionals will find value in what this package has to offer. You will be able to quickly identify solutions to resolve even the most difficult situations. The cost is only $600.
- SolidProfessor Premium – Keep your skills honed to a fine edge by completing over 38 hours of advanced SOLIDWORKS self-paced training content. Designed for professional users, this package is considered the ultimate resource, providing exercises that showcase advanced software capabilities, tips, tricks and other time-saving shortcuts. Raise the bar in terms of personal competency to resolve any design and analysis challenge. The cost is only $800.
Wondering which SolidProfessor package is best for you? Let us help you decide. Contact us
You can also benchmark your knowledge and competency by achieving SOLIDWORKS Certification.